About the Journal
Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery
Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery (Print ISSN 2223-4292; Online ISSN 2223-4306; QIMS) publishes peer-reviewed original reports and reviews in medical imaging, including X-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy, nuclear medicine and related modalities, and their application in medicine and surgery. While focus is on clinical investigations, papers on medical physics, image processing, or biological studies which have apparent clinical relevance are also published. This journal encourages authors to look at the medical images from a quantitative angle. This journal also publishes important topics on imaging-based epidemiology, and debates on research methology, medical ethics, and medical training.
QIMS is an open-access, international peer-reviewed journal, published by AME Publishing Company. It is published quarterly (Dec. 2011- Dec. 2012), bimonthly (Feb. 2013 -) and openly distributed worldwide.
Manuscripts Turnaround Time
• First Editorial Decision: 3-5 days
• Peer review: 1-2 months
• Revision time: 2-4 weeks
• Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
• Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Fax: +852 3580 1603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org